Welcome to the New York Knights Round Table where sports fanatics and hip hop heads can catch up on the latest happenings and interact with the hosts on what they think is important and want to hear on our show.

Monday, December 13, 2010

Introductions

Allow me to reintroduce myself, or in this case, introduce myself.  I am Anthony Scalco, a junior at the University of Central Florida in Orlando, Florida, a journalism major, and the host of the New York Knights Radio Show with my brother Chris aka Ballz where we discuss sports and hip hop happenings.  We currently air on Mondays at 9 on WUCF (I will provide a link to how to listen at the bottom of the page) and will be taking our talents to Knightcast radio as well this upcoming semester.  When we figure out that schedule that will be posted as well along with dates, times, etc.  The purpose of creating this blog is to get in touch with fans more without my brother or our other guests getting in the way and is a great way to express my feelings on a daily basis instead of just weekly since there is so much going on in the world of sports and music.  The Knights like to focus on campus happenings so of course UCF sports are a chief concern but national sports and music stories also take top priority depending on the magnitude of it.  A quick overview of myself, I am from Queens, New York, and are a Yankees and Duke basketball fan first and foremost, and secondly Oregon football and the soon-to-be-dismantled Denver Nuggets.  My favorite athletes include Michael Jordan (number 1 all time no question), Carmelo Anthony, Kevin Durant, Steph Curry, Derek Jeter, and Tim Lincecum.  My genre of music is hip hop and I was obsessed with Lil' Wayne though its cooled down since hes cooled down but I still enjoy his throwback Drought 3, Dedication 2, 2005-2007 stuff along with Tha Carters 1 and 2.  At the moment I really like Wale, The Cool Kids, Drake, Juelz Santana, and of course classics such as NWA, Big, Jay, etc.  I look forward to doing my best to entertain and inform my readers and also keep you up with the Knights show while we have this month break for Christmas.  I'm excited for this new development and hope to interact with everyone more.  So as I would say as we sign off each week, grab your green hat and lets go!

No comments:

Post a Comment